Ahoy there pirates, this week is E3 week and while we don't have a lot of news coming from Rare they will be present at E3 to show off the Anniversary update. I'm really enjoying all the announcements and would love to gush over them but this isn't the show for that. Hopefully, I'll figure that part out sooner rather than later. I spent a lot of time this week thinking about Arena and what is causing some of the frustrations with it in its current state. I hope you have some good ideas or start to look at Arena in a different light. I'd love to know more of what you thought about this episode and what could make the Arena better. As always, thanks for your support pirates.
Please consider rating and reviewing the show on Apple Podcasts or liking the youtube video version.
Dev Update Video: https://youtu.be/CBBDyc6Bvuc
- Email: Captlogun@gmail.com
- Twitter: @capt_logun
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/capt_logun
- Gamertag: CaptainLogun
- Keelhauled Podcast Discord: https://discord.gg/Ebfxc4Y
- Keelhauled on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/keelhauled-a-sea-of-thieves-podcast/id1351615675?mt=2
- Keelhauled on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptLogun
- Keelhauled on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2BrEqA6prz6t31wlFgaWaS